CO Low Temperature Shift Catalyst (Model: B208)
蕾丝视频 The catalyst is suitable for the conversion reaction of low-content CO in the process of producing hydrogen from different raw materials such as natural gas, coke oven gas, refinery gas, and oilfield associated gas, and synthesizing ammonia.
The catalyst is produced by Chengdu Shengli Technology Co., Ltd. with a new process technology, which has:
- No physical water, product shrinkage rate is less than 5%
- High conversion rate, good thermal stability, easy to restore
- High strength, not easy to powder, and low resistance
- The catalyst is not only suitable for axial shift furnaces, but also for its advantages of small shrinkage and axial-radial shift furnaces
〖Conditions of Use〗
Best operating temperature:180-240℃
Steam / gas ratio: 0.3 to 0.6
‘S’ content in raw materials:≤0.1×10??
‘Clˉ’content in raw materials:≤0.03×10??
蕾丝视频〖Physical and chemical indicators〗
|Physical properties||Appearance||Black cylinder with metallic luster|
|Average strength before reduction (side pressure)（N/cm）||≥160|
CO conversion rate ≥93%
〖Packaging, storage and transportation〗
- Sealed iron drum packaging（50kg/Barrel）
- It must be moisture-proof, drop-proof and anti-rolling during transportation
- Store in a ventilated and dry room. Products with damaged packaging and unclear labels cannot be used